Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Rick!

On December 2nd was Rick's 26th birthday. We started celebrating early by having dinner with his family and then dinner with mine and then Rick and I went to Vegas on his actual birthday. We wanted to go ice skating but it was closed:( So we went to the Cheesecake Factory, Stratosphere, and shopping instead. We had tons of fun!
Rick getting ready to blow out his candles.
-Which by the way he couldn't do with one breath on either cake because he's getting so old:) ha
Daredevil Rick on the Stratosphere Ride. It's his favorite!



This is us up in the Stratosphere. I was scared to death because I hate heights!

3 comments:

Travis and Sjandi said...

Oh, you guys are so cute!!!!!

Shanan Wasden said...

it looks like you guys had lots of fun in Vegas! we need to get together soon or you can just come play with me sometime cuz i'll just be at home with Carson!! haha

tifsong said...

hey! this is TIFF HERPEL. :) i found your blog and it made me happy so I thought i'd leave some love!